BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fingerprinting!

Yesterday we finished up our I600A procedures by being fingerprinted.  We had to be at the US Immigration office in Durham at 1:00 to have our fingerprints taken.  The staff was very friendly and very thorough as they got a fingerprint of EVERY single finger, multiple times!  As the lady was taking my fingerprints and I saw them coming up on the computer screen in front of me, it made me think "WOW!  What an awesome God we serve!  There is not another fingerprint, anywhere in this world, like that one on the screen!"  


"For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb.  I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well."  Psalm 139: 13-14

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

What you guys are doing is so AWESOME!!!!! God has truly blessed you both. I can't wait to go through this new journey with you through your blog. We miss and love you guys!!
Keeping you close to our heart and in our prayers.
Stefanie (Wynn) and family

Anonymous said...

Great to hear you are adopting! You will all be in my prayers. My brother-in-law works for Bethany Christian Services (www.bethany.org). I'm not sure if they have any services that would be helpful to you, but take a look! Their adoption blog is www.carrsfororphans.org.

Love,
Jenifer (Shearon) Parris
www.jmparris.blogspot.com